Re: First time on this list

Hello,

I set my outgoing my in gmail to beÂUTF-8, is the message plain text now? ÂI can't tell the difference on my side.Â

Ok so i figured out that one of my problems was that I was using the "devfs_add_partition" call wrong. The second parameter is an offset not the base address ... oops. Now I can see env0 under devices.

It's still not able to load it but the error I'm getting is "envfs: wrong magic on /dev/env0". I think this is just a matter of this section being empty. Thanks for the help guys, I can probably figure it out from here.

One last question though, does this section have to be populated manually? Do i have to explicitly load a env.bin file to my device and then copy it to the env0 partition? Is there a way to have this loaded onto my main bootloader .bin file when it gets compiled?

Thanks,
Marko