imx25 3 stack problem

Hi,

I downloaded the last version of barebox and using the tolchain
downloaded from pengutronix (not the last one).
i compiled with ARCH=arm and CROSS_COMPILER=....
i configured it with make menuconfig
than make
put it on the nand flash using the ATK toolkit.
try to boot (from NAND flash )but nothing happen....
the hardware is working because if i do the same with the u-boot
included with the BSP from freescale it works fine.
reading the mailing list a lot of people is using barebox on imx25 , so
it is my fault.... but what i can check? to fix it?

Thanks
Omar

--
Dott. Ing. Omar Pighi