Mentor Inventra USB Contoller driver

Hi all,
Was working on MUSB (Mentor Inventra conroller) gadget driver for
Barebox. Need to support DFU for my test board which has this
controller. Currently trying to figure out how to modify kernel code
which uses interrupts to a polling mode form. Was wondering if
developers have planned this device or not. I would be happy to
contibute once I'm done :)

Cheers
Gaurav Singh