Fat32 support

Hello All.

A simple question. Is it posible read a file on fat32 USB memory
device from barebox?

If not, is it posible write some code to do this? What steps will be necessary?
- port from linux kernel usb-storage support.?
- port form linux kernel fat 32 support?

My final objetive is firmwarize the board from a USB fat32 USB memory
device with a new barebox "firmwarize" command because I am surprised
that there is not on barebox?

Thanks in avance

--
José Luis Zabalza