Re: Watchdog support

Marc Reilly wrote:
Hi Erwin,

does barebox have any watchdog support ?

I think the answer to your question is really dependent on what platform you
are using, and exactly what you want the watchdog to do.

Platform does not really matter here, I mean does barebox trigger the watchdog if it is doing lengthy operations like writing flash to prevent it from being reset in the middle of the operation. That has little to do with if the platform has a watchdog or not.

So let me changes the question a bit;

Does barebox have a standard API to trigger and program a watchdog ?

- Erwin