Re: barebox on beagleboard: two questions

Hi Robert,

>  at that point, every single command i type gives me "Unknown
> command", which may be because i haven't read all the docs and have
> done nothing in terms of an environment.  i figured it was just worth
> doing the trivially obvious to see what happened.

The beagle and 3430sdp defconfigs seem to have most of the commands
disabled.

I manually enabled some of them from the menuconfig->Commands menu.
Haven't gotten around to sending out a patch yet (yes, I know it takes
only a few minutes, but general laziness prevails...).

- Anand