Issue with tslib / QtQuick on yocto embedded linux

Am 15.03.2018 09:27 schrieb Sebastian Gonzalez:
> Hello,
>
> thank you for your answer. I'm using Yocto 2.3.2 (pyro), so I looked
> at
>
> layers.openembedded.org/layerindex/branch/pyro/recipes/?q=tslib
>
>  and it's version 1.1
>
>  Now I understand why I couldn't find the modules and the configure
> options were not recognized.
>
> I'm new to yocto and I'm not sure if and how I can use a different
> version of tslib and include it to build the target image.
>
> Currently, with version 1.1, I can use only linear, dejitter or
> variance filters. Maybe these filters could also help?

Please stay on the list. Others might help you tool

I think it's a bug in tslib 1.1's input module. I don't know if you can
find
a filter combination that makes things work for you, but I doubt it.

You should file a bugreport against that openembedded layer recipe
or just update it there. tslib 1.1 is more than 10 years old.

                                 martin