tslib 1.10 development cycle starts

tslib 1.9 is released. get it at https://github.com/kergoth/tslib/releases

I'd love to get any feedback, in any form.

For 1.10, I now roughly only see the following TODO list. Feel free to
take on an issue yourself :)

 * use standard integer types more ofter
 * make sure we don't use 32 bit timestamp types
 * improve the sdl2 branch (ts_test_mt for now), see
   https://github.com/kergoth/tslib/issues/71
 * decide on evemu-setup or uinput (built-in) for ts_verfiy *filter*
   tests and implement a first working test, see
   https://github.com/kergoth/tslib/issues/45

And in case no critical bugs are showing up, there's no rush at all.
Take the time to run 1.9 if you can, and help improving tslib.

thanks
                              martin

Ginzinger electronic systems GmbH
Gewerbegebiet Pirath 16