Re: About to unsubcribe

On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 09:08:40AM -0500, Michael Schuster wrote:
> This mailing list has become a conduit for unfiltered spam. There is
> minimal to no topical activity, and there don't appear to be any
> administrative controls to keep out spam. Is anyone listening?

I've changed the users and workers mailing lists to reject non-member
postings.  To do this I had to turn off the forwarding of emails from
one list to the other, so if anyone is subscribed to just the workers
list, you should subscribe to the users list to get that content that
used to be auto-forwarded.  You may wish to subscribe to the announce
list too.

..wayne..