"E" shows only * items; how to show only NON *?

E is nice -- you get to see only those threads that
have been marked.

What I need is to see only those that have NOT (yet?) been
marked.

Here's why:  when I have a mix of them, and I'm going
through them rapidly selecting some more, I'll mistakenly
toggle OFF some of them.

I figure that if I can see ONLY the non-starred ones,
I won't have that problem.

Also, I won't have to glance over to the left as I
scan down the list to try to avoid even looking at
the starred ones.

(It'd be nice if there was an E-like toggle for
just that.)

Thanks!

David

just about anything Open Source.