Can I use a separate NNTPSERVER for a single group?

...or anything more clever than manually shuffling around a .newsrc and
NNTPSERVER environment variable?  (i.e. even if I make a shell alias to
do it, it's still slightly a pain for such a simple thing.)

I found out that the Chimera (new-ish way cool browser for OSX based upon
Gecko) mailing list is also available as a newsgroup.

I just did the "move my .newsrc out of the way, set NNTPSERVER manually" and
found I can connect to it fine..

Is there any way I can make this "just work"?  (e.g. add a special
NNTPSERVER flag to just one .newsgroup in my .newsrc or somesuch)

thanks.