Strange problem in latest trn

I have noticed at times that I will be reading along in a newsgroup when
all of a sudden trn gets into a very strange state.  During this state,
it scrolls the text of message headers as well as the first part
of postings off the screen , leaving one down in the body of the message.
The weird thing is that sometimes it does this even if the message would
fit onto one page - leaving one looking at the message prompt to go
to the next message without being able to see the message itself!

I'm uncertain of what the problem is.   Has anyone else noticed this
problem?

There doesn't seem to be a pattern that I have seen.
--
Tcl'2002 Sept 16, 2002, Vancouver, BC http://www.tcl.tk/community/tcl2002/
Larry W. Virden <mailto:lvirden@cas.org> <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/>