For those still using tarball releases, I just cut a 1.8 release and put
the result at http://codemonkey.org.uk/projects/trinity/trinity-1.8.tar.xz

As well as all the usual improvements like updates to syscalls, flags
etc, the biggest feature this release is the still-work-in-progress "log to udp"
I hacked this up earlier this year, and it's still in proof of concept
phase, but if you want to play with that there's a rough server
implementation in the server/ directory. The protocol is pretty well
defined, but it has a bunch of known flaws that need improving on,
such as the general reliability (udp is lossy, who knew?)

Until that gets better the log-to-disk code still exists, and now also supports
just giving it a directory name rather than have them land in trinity's cwd.

go forth and break kernels.

	Dave