heh, I knew I'd forget something. Hopefully "cc'ing the trinity list"
was the only thing this time around..

	Dave

--- Begin Message ---
I finally got around to cutting a new release of trinity, hopefully
putting off the "are you running git, or tarball?" questions for a while.

Big changes since 1.3 include some more targetted fuzzing of VM related
syscalls, which judging from the fallout over the last six months, seems
to be working quite well.

Trinity should now also scale up a lot better on bigger machines with lots of cores.
It should pick a reasonable default number of child processes, but you
can override with -C as you could before, but now without any restrictions other
than available memory.  (I'd love to hear stories of people running it
on some of the more extreme systems, especially if something interesting broke)

Info, tarballs, and pointers to git are as always, at
http://codemonkey.org.uk/projects/trinity/

thanks to everyone who sent patches, chased down interesting kernel bugs
trinity found, or who gave me ideas/feedback. Your input has been much
appreciated.

	Dave

--- End Message ---

[Index of Archives]     [Linux SCSI]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]