On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 11:48:58AM +0400, Cyrill Gorcunov wrote:
 > On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 1:39 AM, Cyrill Gorcunov <gorcunov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 > > When I've been running trinity on testing machine admins were
 > > not that happy about traffic generated by trinity (especially
 > > ones created with packet socket). So here is an attempt to teach
 > > trinity to use say only some set of sockets if needed with help
 > > of --fds option.
 > >
 > > Please take a look, thanks.
 >
 > Drop the serice please, it'll be reworked.

I'm about to apply your later series, but I noticed that that one
instead of the --fds patch, has the -E change.

Do you still plan on submitting the --fds change later?
The reason I ask is that it if we're doing --fds, then it might at some point
mean we can deprecate (and then remove) use of -P in favor of it, so adding an
inverse (-E) seems odd.

	Dave