OK, I've run trinity for one known bug in 2.6 in perf_event_open it it
seems to me that reproduciblity is not an issue for one child process.
They both runs start in sync and end in sycn precisely. But apparently
more than one child causes all child to go out of sync from the
beginning, i.e., even the very first call in each child is called with
different parameters. Will look into it during the next week.

-Ildar