Hi,

I am getting to know how to use Trinity, and my last attempt was to run below command (on a Fedora 17 64 bits distribution):
trinity -c splice -C1 -D

My problem is that this command doesn't stop running by itself (started yesterday, was still running this morning so I interrupted it), and I don't understand why but guess this is not an expected behavior, am I right? What should I do to have it run normally (I mean, start and end up gracefully)?

Maybe I overlooked something but seems I couldn't find any documentation as regards to this aspect, as well as how much time it nearly takes to have Trinity run entirely, so any pointers would be highly appreciated.

Thank you and best regards,
Helia