On 06/03/2013 02:40 PM, Tommi Rantala wrote:
2013/6/3 Daniel Borkmann <dborkman@xxxxxxxxxx>:
On 06/03/2013 08:25 AM, Tommi Rantala wrote:
'line' is allocated implicitly by getline(), is it safe to bdw_free() it?

True, thanks for catching! Not sure if we want to proceed with this patch or
put it
on hold for now? Let me know, if wished, I could send an update.

Dunno what Dave thinks, but IMO this seems pretty cool!

Did not have a chance to actually test this yet, would like to of
course see if there are any unforeseen performance or reliability
troubles.

So yes, please send an updated patch if you have time.

Ok, will submit v3 tonight, together with the other 3 patches you need before
applying this one.