* KOSAKI Motohiro <kosaki.motohiro@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'm unhappy you guys uses offensive word so much. Please cool down all
> you guys. :-/ In fact, _BOTH_ the behavior before and after Cristoph's
> patch doesn't have cleaner semantics.

Erm, this feature _regressed_ after the patch. All other concerns are
secondary. What's so difficult to understand about that?

> And PeterZ proposed make new cleaner one rather than revert. No need to
> hassle.

Sorry, that's not how we deal with regressions upstream...

I've been pretty polite in fact, compared to say Linus - someone should
put a politically correct summary of:

   https://lkml.org/lkml/2013/2/22/456
   https://lkml.org/lkml/2013/3/26/1113

into Documentation/, people keep forgetting about it.

I'm sorry if being direct and to the point offends you [no, not really],
this discussion got _way_ off the real track it should be on: that this is
a _regression_.

Thanks,

	Ingo