Re: Display configuration troubles

This is a known major bug and has already been reported.

https://mirror.git.trinitydesktop.org/gitea/TDE/tdebase/issues/163

Unfortunately we still don't know the cause. Apparently the display configuration module somehow messes up while trying to set the settings with XRandR.

Meanwhile you can use another tool like LXrandr or the CLI. I have also written a small TDE app for my own needs with three simple options, disable HDMI, mirror and extend (side of screen selectable). It is a wrapper around the xrandr tool so it shouldn't mess up anything:

https://github.com/blu256/tde-easy-projector

--
Philippe M.

-------- Αρχικό Μήνυμα --------