Re: Anyone against me making a Discord server?

On 6/1/24 4:41 PM, jacobheinrich--- via tde-users wrote:
Long time TDE user, I would like to make a discord to help new users with issues regarding TDE, as well as maybe appealing to users around my age (mid 20s), I am currently in a couple other linux discord servers and they said it was a shame there was no Discord server for TDE. I want to make the solution to that problem, would anyone be against me making one?

A discord forum probably will help improve visibility.

Please do not configure the forum to require javashit and cookies that prevents anonymous browsing. An anonymous visitor should be able to use a mouse scroll wheel to browse. An example of this nonsense is the openwrt forum. An example of more friendliness is the opensuse forum.