Re: Anyone against me making a Discord server?

It would be a good step IMHO since many young people use that platform. Personally I am also in the target audience but I have had bad experience with Discord all in all and prefer Matrix to it.

If you want it to act as an official support/communication channel you should probably get in touch with Slávek and Michele, otherwise I suppose you can create an unofficial space, but it would probably share the fate of the unofficial Matrix space.

By all means, if you think this will help us with popularising TDE, go ahead!

--
Philippe M.

-------- Αρχικό Μήνυμα --------
Την 2/6/24 12:41 π.μ., jacobheinrich--- via tde-users ο/η <users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> έγραψε: