Re: Requesting new feature

On 5/26/24 1:59 PM, Dr. Nikolaus Klepp via tde-users wrote:
Anno domini 2024 Sun, 26 May 13:46:22 -0500
  Darrell Anderson via tde-users scripsit:
On 5/26/24 1:28 PM, blu.256 via tde-users wrote:
You should create an issue instead. Please see
https://wiki.trinitydesktop.org/TDE_Gitea_Workspace#To_report_bugs_and_suggest_enhancements for more information.

There is no green 'New Issue' button in my web browser. I tried three
browsers.

hm ... for me it's right there, e.g.:
https://mirror.git.trinitydesktop.org/gitea/TDE/tde-i18n/issues

So here's the &*$*^* problem:

After logging in I selected the top upper left 'Issues' link. That led me into an endless loop.

Under those top upper left links, is a 'Switch Dashboard Context' drop-down button. Changing that from my account name to 'TDE' changes the respective menu layout. On the far right is a blue 'View TDE' button. Selecting that blue button and the subsequent tdebase link gets me closer. At that point there are TWO 'Issues' links. The top upper left link is the one I was selecting, but I need to select the link in the horizontal menu below that top list of links.

Back to the Wiki. I am supposed to select the top upper left 'Explore' link. While the Wiki shows an image with a red '1' in a circle, there are no related instructions to select an appropriate 'TDE/$package' link. Regardless I return to a page with TWO 'Issues' links, which for some reason is where I couldn't see the tip of my nose.

I need a big fat reminder note on my monitor or desk to select the LOWER 'Issues' link. I've gotten too old.

This stuff makes my head hurt.