Re: Packages for new graphics styles have been updated in R14.1.2

On Thursday 16 of May 2024 15:37:54 Rody via tde-users wrote:
> Op donderdag 16 mei 2024, schreef Slávek Banko via tde-users:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > for those who are not subscribed to tde-announcements, you might be
> > interested in information about update of packages for new graphics
> > styles in R14.1.2:
> >
> > https://mail.trinitydesktop.org/mailman3/hyperkitty/list/announcements
> >@trin itydesktop.org/message/PQF654CCMI3VJ44H7JOZNOVSP2IIQ5D4/
> >
> > Cheers
> > Slávek
>
> Interesting, I read in that announcement that TDE is available in
> FreeBSD ports. However, searching the ports on the FreeBSD website does
> not give me any results when I search for trinity or TDE. Is any
> information available about trinity on freebsd?
>
> Rody

FreeBSD ports of TDE are not an official part of FreeBSD ports, but are
provided in our git repository tde-packaging. See information on TDE wiki:

https://wiki.trinitydesktop.org/FreeBSD_Trinity_Installation_Instructions

Cheers
Slávek