Re: Problem with sound / volume control in TDE R14.1.2

It would be nice if you would configure your mail client to send a plaintext part of your message, too.

Anyway, I have this in .xsessionrc - but use alsamixer first to find what's going on. The sleep is there due some race condition I was too lazy to solve:

# Mixer Problem
(   sleep 20
    amixer sset PCM 100%
    amixer sset Master 60% on
    if [ ! -z "$(cat /sys/devices/virtual/dmi/id/product_family|grep -i ThinkPad
        amixer sset Speaker 0% off
        amixer sset Headphone 100% on
        amixer sset Headphone,0 on
        amixer sset Headphone,1 on
    fi
) &

Nik

Anno domini 2024 Sat, 4 May 22:05:30 -0400
 Jim Petersen via tde-users scripsit: