tde-14.1.2 and gnome3 on debian/12.5/bookworm - package conflicts

Hello.  Just installed update to tde 14.1.2 and working fine.  Thanks again for a wonderful desktop to use on my debian/12.5.bookworm system.

I also use some commercial packages installed over the years, and all has been great.  However, recently, I have one commercial package upgrade that is trying to claim because I use tde, I am seeing this problem (it won't run).  BTW, if I use the previous version of said package, it works fine.  Said package developer/tech support claim it works fine for him on default gnome desktop for debian/12.5.  Hence, the incentive to send in this tech support question to tde conflicts that have shown up when I install gnome-3.

To install gnome on debian when it is not the default, I issued "sudo apt install task-gnome-desktop".  During this install, gnome decides there is a conflict, and wants me to remove "desktop-base-trinity" and "tde-trinity" in order to proceed.  This I do.  After the new installation, apt is telling me that the following packages are no longer needed and I can autoremove them: "arts-trinity imlib-base imlib11 kig-trinity kuickshow-trinity libarts1-audiofile-trinity libarts1-mpeglib-trinity libtqt3-integration-trinity mpeglib-trinity synaptic-trinity tde-core-trinity tdebase-trinity tdeedu-trinity tdegraphics-trinity tdemultimedia-trinity xcalib".  This I do NOT do !

Everything seems to be running as normal on both tde and gnome3.  I still use tdm to login, and I can choose between tde and gnome (and variants).

If I try to reinstall "desktop-base-trinity" or "tde-trinity", then it looks like a large chunk of gnome packages will be removed, and gnome will not remain intact.

I am concerned to also remove the trinity packages listed above for fear it might break my tde desktop.

What is the best way to install/configure where tde and gnome can co-exist on debian/12.5.  Not that I will slow down using tde in any way, but there might be a reason to run gnome where needed in order to comply.

BTW, my said package fails exactly the same way on gnome3 as it is doing on tde, and their tech support is still trying to help.

Thanks in advance if you try to help on this.