Re: pointer size adjust - mouse cursor themes - w screenshot

On Sunday 31 March 2024 12:56:27 Felix Miata via tde-users wrote:
> Is there anything more than empty directories in your /usr/local/ tree?

Hi, Felix!

This is what I have there:

/usr/local/bin
/usr/local/etc
/usr/local/games
/usr/local/include
/usr/local/lib
/usr/local/man
/usr/local/sbin
/usr/local/share
/usr/local/src

I haven't explored them, but it still would not quite answer my question,
which is, where did I get the package for the mouse cursor theme? It was
downloaded through Kubuntu, so I imagine that it was a tar.gz, but I don't
find anything like it stored in my sysem.

As I explained to E. Liddell earlier, if it were kept only in the /usr/
directory, then this would be wiped out every time I do a new installation or
reinstallation. Instead, it persists across multiple machines, ever since
about 2010 or 2011, before I got into the new TDE with Debian>Devuan.

It occurs to me that it must logically be hidden somewhere in my home folder,
probably in an old .kde or .kde5 directory, maybe in .trinity; but I
searched, and so far can't find it.

Bill