Re: remove sleep, suspend, hybernate, sleep and combos from logout menu

Hi,

Do I need it? Well, Strictly no, we can do all things with the command line of
course. But I've been using kde a long time and grown accustomed to being
able to choose between logout, restart or shutdown (and cancel). All the
other options are just clutter to me. I would rather disable them system wide
then having them in the logout menu. I know, at some point kde started
offering these options (logout, restart and shutdown) in the main menu, but
that's also not where I want them to be. I want one close option in the main
menu, then followed by the choice of what to do (logout/restart/shutdown).

Maybe it's pure sentiment or nostalgia, but hey, I guess I'm having a weak
spot here...

Rody