Re: How to stop Amarok from autostarting?

Dne st 31. ledna 2024 Ran Talbott via tde-users napsal(a):
> I'm running 14.0.12 on Ubuntu 20.04. Either by accident or by default, I
> have Amarok installed, and it autostarts on every login.
>
> I've never used it, but I might want to someday (I saw a note that it
> supports some streaming services), so I don't want to just uninstall it.
> But I don't want it wasting RAM and CPU all the time, either
>
> None of the suggestions offered by Google or ChatGPT about autostarting
> in Trinity match my filesystem hierarchy. How do I find the file that's
> causing it to autostart so I can edit/delete it?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ran

Hi Ran,

as far as I know, Amarok has no own choice for autostart, but should
respect the state of the session. If Amarok has been launched when the
session is closed / saved, it will be automatically started. If it has not
been started at the end of the session, it will not be launched.

Cheers
--
Slávek