Re: New MX-Linux with TDE ISO

I know its not really the same thing, but I have a bash script that will:
1. Set the Debian Bookworm repos to non-free for graphics drivers and codecs
2. Add the Debian Trinity repos
3. Download and install the keyring,
4. Install Trinity, network-manager, qt5ct, Firefox, VLC, Libreoffice (with EN_CA and EN_US), and optionally NVidia drivers with a Optimus switching script.

If anyone needs it let me know, its useful to be able to downloads and run the script and have a useful install in a jiffy