Porting remaining KDE3 (window) styles

Haldo! Long time user, first time poster!

It's weird looking back at all the different windows decorations and styles for KDE 3, knowing full well how much they not only had to be designed, but also coded. It's also weird knowing that some Trinity users haven't been exposed to some of these, however impractical or redundant they may be. xD

Me personally, I've been wanting to get the Fahrenheit windeco working in TDE (and not through lack of trying, mind you -- I really tried to figuring out porting, thank you to the wiki contributors, though I've not had much success. Possibly out of general inexperience with porting, makefiles, and development in general, but I digress....)

To be honest, I want to get the community's (or at least the devel list's) opinion on how feasible they think it is to get all the other Qt3 and KWin styles ported over to Trinity. I imagine the best starting point for this would be within openSUSE for a couple reasons:

- their interoperability with multiple distros and their respective package formats
- the fact that (as of this message) they still maintain a KDE3 repo, even in 2023 with Plasma 6 on its way
- some windecos don't have much documentation outside of guesswork and the obvious "made over a decade ago for a much different version" disclaimer (...hello again, Fahrenheit!)

Of course, my programming experience only extends beyond my use of Scratch as an elementary school young-un in the late-aughts, so I honestly don't know -- wdyt?

- hunter graham