Re: tdelauncher DCOPserver, again

On Monday 07 August 2023 23:01:06 ajh-valmer via tde-users wrote:
> Since I migrated on Debian-12 Bookworm, when I click on all icons,
> I have again this message :
> "impossible to communicate with DCOPserver"
> I can only leave the session, and after some minutes,
> this message comes back again and so on...
> Thanks for a solution, Cheers
> André

I just add this information, the complete message is :
"impossible to communicate with tdelauncher DCOPserver"
I'm disappointed by this message, because this old problem
seemed definitively resolved, but no, it comes back again
with the last version of Debian.
When I click on all icons, nothing happens excepted the message above.
Only solution, to log out.
Please help ! Cheers.