Packages with invalid signatures

Hello, people! I tried to reinstall Trinity here on Mageia 8(64 bit), but after downloading some packages for the installation using urpmi, the "Invalid Signature" message has showed up on all of them. I tried different mirrors as well, but I still have no success. Yes, I followed the installation instructions for Mageia on the TDE wiki. So, maybe there is a problem on the packages, on the repos, or the problem is on my end.

Regards,
Mateus Rocha