Setting Konsole options

	I've just installed a package that includes some components that run in a
terminal session.  The package installed various application icons in KMenu.
When I start the component that runs in a terminal, a Konsole session pops up,
then immediately closes.

	See the attached image while reading further.

	If I open KMenu's Menu Editor to edit the entry it provides only the 'Run in
terminal check box', but not the 'Do not close when command exits checkbox';
the only way to access that checkbox is to add the application to the screen's
menu bar, right-click the icon, select the 'Configure <program> button...'
option, select the Application tab in the Properties dialog, click on 'Advanced
Options', and finally the ''Do not close when command exits checkbox' appears.

	Shouldn't the 'Do not close when command exits checkbox' be presented in the
Menu Editor's window as well?

Leslie
--
Platform: Linux