Re: konqueror man: ioslave weirdness

	Well, /usr/share/man contains the man files in Section subdirectories;
e.g. /usr/share/man/man1 contains User Commands.  Each file is a gzip'ed file, e.g.
alsamixer.1.gz.  konqueror opens this by default with ark, which doesn't recognize *.1
files, so opens them with what looks like khexedit.  There is a mime type for man, but
it's for "Troff Document with Manpage Macros," not for man files.
	The strange thing is that on my primary account (this one I'm emailing from), konqueror
opens man:/(1) (the equivalent to /usr/share/man/man1) properly, not forwarding it to
another browser; so I don't think it's a mime issue.  Very strange.

Leslie

Hi Leslie,
worth checking the settings for default browser as well, in addition to the file association that has already been mentioned.
Cheers
  Michele