Re: Logout, deconnection, reboot window in english

On Friday 12 of May 2023 11:23:31 ajh-valmer via tde-users wrote:
> On Friday 12 May 2023 04:16:28 Michele Calgaro via tde-users wrote:
> > Hi Michael,
> > your screenshots is similar to André's one. My screenshot is from
> > R14.2.0-dev (which at the moment is the same as
> > R14.1.0). Note how the strings inside the buttons are different
> > between the two versions.
> > This seems to confirm that André's system is still running at least
> > part of R14.0.x code.
>
> Hello Michele,
>
> I confirme that my TDE version is TDE: R14.1.0
>
> The picture of my precedent mail was a fac-simile,
> because a screenshot is impossible when the deconnection
> window is open.
> Now, the attached file is the good screenshot, because I took
> a picture with my smartphone.
> You can see that the first sentence above is in french,
> "Terminer la session pour Andre"
> and the last below too "Annuler",
> otherwise the rest is in english.
>
> Cheers,
> André

Hi André,

the reason seems to be clear - these translations are either missing or
need to revise. See:

https://mirror.git.trinitydesktop.org/weblate/translate/tdebase/ksmserver/fr/?checksum=a85c853aa3ac8324

In the long term there is little translation work for French (thank
Philippe for his great efforts in all directions):

https://wiki.trinitydesktop.org/Release_Notes_For_R14.1.0#Translators

Cheers
--
Slávek