Re: Toggle keyboard layout + xkbd @ TDE R14.1.0

On 2023/05/11 08:59 PM, Petr Palacký wrote:
tdepowersave is runnig and I am able to initiate sleep or suspend via context menu.
But in settings I am not able to set automatic brightness - this section tell me that an automatic
brightness is not supported.

Command `dcop tdepowersave tdepowersaveIface do_brightnessDown 90` return "false".
Command dcop tdepowersave tdepowersaveIface brightnessGet` return "-1".

Other command seems look OK - eg:
`dcop tdepowersave tdepowersaveIface do_suspendToRAM`

S pozdravem

Ok, this sounds like a regression.
Two things:

1) could you please create an issue report on TGW?
Use this repository for the issue: https://mirror.git.trinitydesktop.org/gitea/TDE/tdepowersave
Instructions here: https://wiki.trinitydesktop.org/TDE_Gitea_Workspace#To_report_bugs_and_suggest_enhancements
We can then continue the discussion there, it's a better place for this kind of things.

2) I will probably need some more info as I look into this. If I need to test a patch, are you able to build tdepowersave eventually? If you are not familiar with that, I will point you to a set of scripts that will make building it relatively simple. All you will need is enough disk space. This may be of big help to troubleshoot this issue.

Cheers
  Michele