Re: how to stop Konqueror from recreating unused folders?

On Sunday 16 April 2023 09:41:37 Felix Miata via tde-users wrote:
> William Morder via tde-users composed on 2023-04-16 08:49 (UTC-0700):
> > Seems like it ought to be easy enough, especially as it's never happened
> > before, if memory serves me.
> >
> > It's just that there are some folders I don't ever use, or which I have
> > already named myself ....
>
> I never put out any effort about this that I can remember. I simply create
> empty files using the names of unwanted folders.

Not sure what you mean here. How does this stop Konqueror from regenerating
these folders?

Or - this just occurred to me - I wonder if a different file manager would
also do this. It's been ages since I used Nautilus, Caja, Dolphin, etc. Only
Nautilus is sort of okay.

If another file manager does the same, then the system itself would be
creating these folders in my home directory. I'll give this a try, just for
kicks, but I am dubious. Konqueror has always behaved for me until now.

Bill