Control Center / superuser - problem in 14.1.0

I'm testing TDE 4:14.1.0 from PSB.

There's a thread here about a mysterious tdehwdevicetray
process which has been appearing in my systray.

While investigating this I tried to go into Trinity Control
Center / Peripherals / Device Manager.  I enter the root
password but I don't get a Device Manager.  If I put in the
wrong password it alerts me if I put in the correct password
I don't get a Device Manager.

Same happens with Trinity Control Center / System Administration
/ Monitor and Display.

Can anyone replicate this before I file a bug report?

Thanks,

--Mike