TDE mailing list - email addresses

This has come up before, and gets discussed, but the problem seems to remain.

Is there some way that we can get the mailing list to hide our personal emails
from public view?

I created an email template just for the TDE mailing list, so that my "reply
to" address gives <users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> as my email, so this works
pretty well. But if I click to reply to somebody else's post, then I find
that I often send an email directly to their personal address, and that my
personal email address is also exposed.

So far as I know, there is not a bad person who participates in this mailing
list, and I don't mind if I get sent an email directly from anybody here,
whether intentionally or by mistake. I often do the same to others. But it
would be nice if we could keep our email addresses from being exposed to
public view, and we all know some of the reasons: email harvesters and
spammers and phishers and so on.

Bill