Re: Keyring madness

> yeppers, nuking gnome-keyring seems to have killed *that* popup. now, to be
> rid of trinity-keyring. is it safe to similarly dispatch it?
> --
> dep

I figured maybe I ought to give you a little while to get and read that second
email I sent regard the Trinity tdewallet keyring.

If you don't use it to store your email passwords, no so much a problem, then.
There are other password managers, etc. But you also use the tdewallet
password to protect against changes to  your email configuration.

Any changes in Kmail, account settings, port settings, whatever, and you will
be asked for your tdewallet password. And, as I said before, this ought to be
different from your other passwords, whether user password, admin password,
or whatever.

Bill