Position in a konqueror window

I think this is linked to the new 14.0.1 pre version:

I use Konqueror to browse directories in Icon view. From there I click on a
directory (e.g. to check for a file), then out of this directory again (sort
of graphical cd <location>, cd ..).

- Previously , when I went one level up, Konqueror would show the top first
directories (even if I just came out of one of the bottom ones). For example
if I had just clicked inside directory "Window", when comming out Konqueror
would show the directories with names starting with A, B or C.

- Now, when I get out of a directory, Konqueror shows icons with names
starting with D, E, F or G.

I could undestand the former way (I supposed Konqueror simply always came back
to the top of the list), but I can't understand the "logic" of the "new"
behaviour. As the behaviour changed, that makes me hope it might be possible
to control it.

Thierry