Window borders

Is there a way to not have borders around windows? Or at least the side vertical borders?

I am using TDE Classic Style.

When I am reading an online article in a web browser, often I "fling" the mouse pointer to the left edge of the screen to keep the pointer out of the way of reading text. I use the mouse scroll wheel to move down the page.

With TDE I can't do that because when the pointer hovers over that left edge window border the effect is to kill scrolling. I have to continually bump the mouse pointer to the right to get off the border.

I do not experience this in other desktop environments. Memory muscle and habits are difficult to change. So I am thinking this is a property of twin.

Thanks.

DA