Re: kMail Message List - Message Sizes are not displayed

On 2023/02/21 03:29 PM, Mike Bird via tde-users wrote:
On Mon February 20 2023 20:44:10 J Leslie Turriff via tde-users wrote:
	I was thinking tonight that it would be nice if the Message List in kMail
could show the sizes of messages.  Imagine my surprise when I looked at the
Settings => Appearance, Message List tab and discovered that there is such
a setting, and it is turned on.  (See attached screenshot.)
	Does anyone have an idea about why the size does not appear in the list?

Hi Leslie,

Experimenting on mine it seems that Size does not always appear if you turn
it on in Appearance / Message List but it does seem to appear reliably if you
turn it off an then on again in the popup window obtained by clicking anywhere
on the header which contains the words Subject, Sender, and Date.

This seems like a bug. Could some of you put together a sequence of steps to reproduce this and log it on TGW? It seems a good point that should be looked at.
Thanks
  Michele