Integration With GIO and xdg-mime

Hello,
I installed Trinity from scratch on Debian 11 Stable. However, I am having trouble opening the default applications in Firefox and other GTK+ applications. The same goes for xdg-mime. Since Trinity apps are in /opt/trinity/share/applications/tde, xdg-mime and GIO can't see them and doesn't apply them even if I set them correctly. For example, even if I do "xdg-mime default /opt/trinity/share/applications/tde/kpdf.desktop application/pdf" or "xdg-mime default kpdf.desktop application/pdf", it doesn't work at all.

So, my question is: How can I sync the Trinity Control Center>TDE Components>File Associations list to both xdg-mime and gio? Or how can we export a mimeinfo file that uses trinity desktop files to .config f or a directory shared by gio and xdg-mime?