Re: Need feedback on feature idea: Keyboard layouts set up on first start

> >  The  default layout would be already pre-filled based on the language
choosen
> > on the previous page.

I fond the current situation satisfying, except that newcommers may not
understand that there is the keeyboard layout settings and where they are.

I may be a singularity, but I am regularely confronted to the fact that most
(?) users seem to be one-language-only.

I hate the translations in most GUI / Programs (comes back from MS WOrd 3
where "transfer" was translated to "lit-écrit" in French...). So my computer
runs in UK-English. However, my keyboard is Swiss-French.

So maybe a choice during the setup, such as "keyboard follows Desktop
language - yes/no" could be a solution.

Thierry