Direct shutdown of Block screen (feature request)

Hi everyone:
First, happy new year.
I have a notebook with opensuse tumbleweed and trinity desktop. I configure it
to enter on sleep when the lid is closed.
I found that several times i open lind and as there is no led or signal that
the system is on sleep i press the power button.
Actually the system trap the power request, show the unlock screen. But when i
write the password the system shutdown.

This trigger 2 question/suggest/ideas:
1) The system must allow shutdown even on unlock screen ( or be configurable),
is no sense request the password to shutdown the computer because never is
required in normal use. ( the login is automatic, and i can shutdown from TDE
without password). About software active we can look windows 10 that:
Send the shutdown signal and open a "waiting for XXX to close"

2) Normally if the screen is off when the uthe user press power, mean that the
user want turn on the computer (only that dont know that already is on). So
the user don't want shutdown that is the actual behavior.
So  i suggest that if the screen is off when the user push the button appear
the shutdown options (off, hibernate, suspend )

Best regards
Christian

--
Be Free, Be Linux