Re: bounce message help

On Friday 11 of November 2022 15:56:09 E. Liddell wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Nov 2022 03:35:56 +0100
>
> fjd <moelmoel2714@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > In a way this is a test; if the message shows up, then the bounce
> > message (see below) is false so excuse the noise.
>
> The TDE mailing lists have a long history of not "playing nice" with
> GMail (the addition of the list footer causes messages to fail a
> verification step, which makes GMail have fits).  If you can resubscribe
> from a non-GMail address, you'll probably get better results.
>
> E. Liddell
replaced (or example, due to non-useful SPF) - see emails with sender in
form: "<user> via tde-users" <users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.

Now the question arises: Do we want to force the replacing the sender's
address for all cases so that all outgoing posts can be signed using our
DKIM key? What is your opinion?

Cheers
--
Slávek