Re: kpdf does not show some fonts

On 2022/10/04 04:56 AM, Michael wrote:
Yes, but where do I find that "Bug Report Wizard" ?
KPDF > Help > Report Bug/Request Enhancment
I say that blindly.  I tried it with Kicker, doesn’t work..

- Submit Bug Report pop-up opens
- Click ‘Launch Bug Report Wizard’
- A new window of Konqueror opens (every time) [1]
- Redirects to login (even if you’ve already logged in)
- Login goes okay
- After login, it does NOT redirect back to the originally sent URL.
- Ends up on a listing of apps page (e.g. not a page to submit a bug report)

[1] Pale Moon is my default browser, so Konqueror is hard coded somewhere????

Just tested it and it works fine here.
I used both Konsole and kpdf for the test. Firefox opened to the login screen, I logged in and then I was shown the page with a new issue opened on the right component and just waiting for me to type in the details.

1) the browser that will be used is the one set in TCC -> TDE Components -> Default Applications -> Web browser.
2) the link is available in most TDE application in the Help menu
3) the component where to create an issue is automatically selected based on the application you are reporting from.

Cheers
  Michele