Re: Poll for (cheap) TDE Mirror capabilities

On Fri September 2 2022 18:41:33 Michael wrote:
> Four quick questions to see if Slávek, Mike, myself, et al. should pursue
> creating an easy (NAT VPS / home TDE mirror) setup.

Hi Michael,

I won't be taking the poll as the lowest upload bandwidth
in the poll is more than a factor of fifty above my bandwidth.

Our DSL is carried on what should be obsolete rural POTS
wires which short out when it rains heavily but on the
plus side we have a nice garden with resident frogs and
visiting coyotes.

The image shows available DSL bandwidth.  Actual measured
IP bandwidth is usually a little less: around 11Mbps/0.8Mbps.

--Mike